- What drives them to do what they do
- What truth they seek for themselves and what truth they hope to show to others when they travel
- Hannah Reyes, travel photographer at National Geographic and www.hannah.ph
- April Margaret Cuenca, founder of FlipTrip.ph
- Guido Sarreal, co-founder of Kawil Tours (The Culion-Coron Palawan Expeditions)
Guests are highly encouraged to arrive before 7PM. We will still be accepting walk-in registrants during the event, subject to venue capacity.
- 6:00 – 7:00PM – Registration and snacks
- 7:00 – 7:45PM – Introductions & moderated discussion
- 7:45 – 8:15PM – Q&A + Raffle / trivia game
- 8:15 – 9:00PM – Casual networking
Tickets are available for purchase here, inclusive of beverages from Bayani Brew, snacks from V Kitchen, and a chance to win prizes from Lagu, Punchdrunk Panda, MNL Boutique Hostel, V Kitchen and more!
- EARLY BIRD – P100 (until April 12, or while supplies last)
- EAGER BEAVER – P150 (until April 20, or while supplies last)
- BETTER LATE THAN NEVER – P200 (until April 22, unless you still feel like giving us your money even after the event, which we won’t object to hehe)