At MUNI Market 2017 last April 8-9, we put together a modified version of our usual MUNI Meetups, one of them being on zero waste.
On July 1, 3-6PM at Roots Katipunan, get the chance to better interact with some zero waste advocates, learn how to fit it into your own lifestyle and share some of your own tips and tricks!
We’ll make this a lot more interactive, and joining us for this meetup will be some of the friends from our community: Bea Misa Crisostomo of Ritual, the ladies of Sinaya Cup, Hannah & Adrian of Tinkerknot, and more to be announced! This meetup will be led and moderated by MUNI Ambassador Julia Motoomull, together with MUNI founder Jen Horn.
We’ll be setting the stage for discussion groups on various Zero Waste ways for:
- Conscious Choices
- Changing Mindsets
- Creative Reuse
- Community Engagement
- 3:00-3:30PM – Casual networking & mindful listening exercise
- 3:30-3:40PM – Introduction to MUNI & MUNI Meetups
- 3:40-4:00PM – Situationer: Why Go Zero Waste?
- 4:00-4:20PM – Grouping up for Zero Waste Ways in: Conscious Choices, Changing Mindsets, Creative Reuse, Community Engagement
- 4:20-5:00PM – Guided group discussions
- 5:00-5:20PM – Summaries & sharing
- 5:20-5:30PM – Closing, thank you’s, group photo and White Elephant claiming 🙂
- 5:30-6:00PM – Casual networking continues!
WHAT TO BRING:
- [Reusable bottle/coffee cup & food containers] – Let’s start creating zero waste culture with this meetup! Food by Blissful Belly (vegetarian fare) will also be sold at the venue, and we won’t have single-use / disposable packaging, so bring your own mess kit if you want to avail!
- [White Elephant] – We all have at least one thing at home which we don’t quite want to chuck, but no longer really have a use for. Let’s find it a new owner by bringing it to the meetup and changing it for another item that might be more useful to you! For some equality, please bring something whose current value is at at least P200-500. 🙂
Event signups will be opened by June 1, and ticket prices are:
- P250 – Early bird online rate (until June 16)
- P300 – Regular rate (until June 30)
- P350 – Walk-in rate / Door charge
* Prices inclusive of a P150 consumable voucher for coffee, drinks, or other items from Roots. Prepaid tickets may be paid via BPI Bank Deposit to MUNI Cultural Creatives Inc. #2673-0078-16 or via PayPal payment to email@example.com (add P50/ticket for Paypal).
For more updates, follow the Facebook event page at: https://www.facebook.com/events/791775377657134/
We have limited slots available, so secure your slot via the form below: