This coming March 9-14, 2018, we are creating a transformative 6D/5N experience in Negros Occidental for a small group of intrepid travelers. Think MUNI Meetup on wheels! Visit places, meet people, learn new things, create meaningful connections. (Read on and apply to join the trip here.)
#MUNIonThis: A large part of living a more mindful, sustainable life is choosing to spend on enriching experiences vs. stuff.
Undoubtedly, travel is a large part of that, especially for our generation where seat sale alerts and travel deals abound, where we have all these guide books or online resources, checklists of sights for Instagram-worthy stories, posts and selfies to show our friends how well-traveled we are and how enviable our lives can be.
How can we change this checklist travel mindset?
While we don’t see travelers necessarily cutting back on their flights, or airlines switching from fossil fuels just yet, we do see that there are opportunities to create a travel experience that positively impacts both the traveler and the locals (human, flora and fauna) alike.
“To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.” – Bill Bryson
OUR TRAVEL MUNIFESTO
- We believe in the power of travel to help you recharge, and reimagine your world, simply by giving you the time and space to step away from your day-to-day, reconnect with nature, and reignite inspiration through those you meet in your journey – locals and fellow travelers alike.
- We believe in travel that transforms the traveler into a more aware and mindful individual by showing him that a sustainable life is possible in the places we visit, and that valuable lessons may be taken home, to be applied beyond the duration of the trip.
- We believe that responsible travel = mindful, sustainable living. And we believe that our impact as travelers in any destination begins before we ever set foot in that place, and long after.
As such, it is our goal to create a travel experience that can also:
- Show you that living a more environmentally conscious life is possible and more meaningful
- Give you tools and connect you with people who can support you on a continuing journey towards sustainability
This coming March 9-14, 2018, we are creating a transformative 6D/5N experience in Negros Occidental for a small group of intrepid travelers. Think MUNI Meetup on wheels! Visit places, meet people, learn new things, create meaningful connections.
Learn more about the upcoming trip here: MUNI Travels to Negros: A mindful travel experience on March 9-14, 2018